EASTWOOD COMPANY RETURN POLICY
At Eastwood, we care about your DIY automotive projects and want you to be 100% satisfied with our products. That's how we've done business since 1978.
Before returning any item, please contact our Customer Solutions or Tech Advisors at (800) 343-9353 who can help you diagnose performance issues.
Unless otherwise noted, all products carry a 90-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If within 90 days of receipt, you are dissatisfied with a purchase from Eastwood, you may return or exchange for any reason, and receive a refund, replacement or credit.
Beyond 90-days, for items covered by warranty, we may provide repair parts if available or replace the merchandise at our discretion as per the terms of the warranty.
How to Return Merchandise:
- Contact Customer Solutions at 800.343.9353 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return. All returns must have an RMA number.
- Returns with receipt may also be handled in any Eastwood Automotive Tools Store.
- Hazardous materials being returned may be subject to a hazardous transportation fee.
- Refunds are for the value of the product only.
Limitations and Exclusions
To help protect our customers and make sure every return or exchange is dealt with fairly this policy is subject to a few important conditions:
- Equipment that, in our opinion, has been abused or misused will not be eligible for refund or replacement, even within the warranty period.
- All returns for exchange or refund must be complete, with all parts and accessories.
- Shipments that are returned to us as "refused delivery" will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Proof of purchase is required
- Books and DVDs are not returnable
- Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable
- Valid for all items purchased from Eastwood and authorized distributors of Eastwood tools and supplies. All purchases from an unapproved third party are subject to the policies of the third party.
- Single items that ship via truck freight (not normal ground delivery services such as FedEx, UPS or USPS) must be inspected before accepting delivery and are generally neither refundable nor returnable. Repair parts will be provided during the warranty period. The buyer bears the cost of return shipping and may incur as much as a 25% restocking fee. The buyer will also bear the cost of any storage charges assessed for merchandise that cannot be delivered due to a lack of response from the buyer.
- If purchased at Eastwood Automotive Tools Stores, the unit may be returned to the store within the warranty period of the manufacturer only.
Items Damaged During Shipping
Your order has carefully been packed and thoroughly inspected and we hope that you are pleased with the item(s) you have selected. Despite our care in handling, however, packages do occasionally get damaged while in transit. Please check the packing list immediately against the item(s) marked as shipped on the front of the packing list. Report any discrepancy or damage to freight carrier/agent that delivered the product to you, and sign only for the material actually delivered. If, upon further inspection, you notice concealed damage or loss, save all boxes and packaging material and notify the delivering carrier/agent.
Back Ordered Items
Although every attempt is made to fulfill all the items in your order in a timely fashion, Eastwood occasionally runs out of stock on some items. If this occurs, you will not be charged for item(s) listed as Back Ordered until they are shipped.