Benefits of having an Eastwood Account, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
Creating an Eastwood Account
- Select this symbol, in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Select Create an Account.
- Fill in the required fields before submitting your information.
- Your account has been created!
From your account Dashboard, you will be able to view your current and past orders placed online, your default billing and shipping addresses, your contact information, your product reviews, your wishlist and more.
Troubleshooting Account Log In
If you cannot log into your Eastwood Account please check the following before contacting Customer Support.
- Confirm you are entering the correct password. If you believe you are not, select the Forgot Your Password? Link. You will be redirected to enter the email address you believe is associated with your Eastwood account (Important, if you receive our Promotional emails, this does not always mean you have an Eastwood Account). If you have entered the correct email address for your account, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password soon. If you are unsure of the email address associated with your Eastwood account, please contact Customer Support at, 800-343-9353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are entering the correct email address and password but still cannot successfully log in, please ensure you are not utilizing your device’s autofill feature. The email address and password must be typed in manually.
- If you still cannot access your Eastwood Account, please contact Customer Support at, 800-343-9353 or email email@example.com.